“I am so grateful I was led to the unconditional love principles and Davina. This work, unlike anything else I’ve done (and I’ve done a lot!) has been incredibly and truly life-shifting for me….Davina is a very wise spiritual guide who is steadfast, generous, supportive, very loving and unfathomably patient. She was meant to do this! I will always be grateful for her guidance, love and wisdom on my journey.” – Addie in Colorado
As we learn and understand the principles of unconditional love and practice
being more loving, our hearts and minds open to the Love that is all around us. Then we are free of outside influences, enjoying more peace and happiness within.
Universal principles are always operating in our world. Practicing being loving leads to greater happiness in all relationships (spouse/partner, children, parents, co-workers, neighbors, etc.) We know Love is the Answer, it takes a lot of practice to live it.....
- the real cause of fear/anxiety in our lives and in our relationships
- how to navigate and express anger in a healthy way
- responding in healthy ways when anger & criticism come from others
- why we often feel helpless and victimized
- what we can do about changing destructive feelings
- the real cause of compulsions or addictions in our lives
- how to respond to addictions and compulsions in healthy ways
- how to find genuine & consistent happiness, in and out of relationships
- the real cause of anger and conflict in relationships of all kind
Loving Groups are Free and open to all Men & Women. We meet weekly for 2-hours on Thursdays from 6-8pm in Kealakekua. We practice telling the truth about our flaws and mistakes, while being accepted, which re-wires our brain and often calms our nervous system. We learn about giving &
receiving unconditional love and practical ways to improve
all of our relationships. No prior experience or level of participation
is necessary, although reading and studying the Guidelines we use is recommended. Anyone can implement the principles. What you need most is guts to take the next best step toward your happiness and reach out to those who can listen with an open mind and heart.
For more information about our group, including social events, Free Daily Conference Calls, Book Studies, Workshops, Classes, and Retreats, go to www.meetup.com/Kona-Loving-Groups, and Join us for access to the full schedule and documents including Guidelines.
If you have questions including how coaching works, call me 808.938.8452